What makes Runner In Training different?
The goal of RIT is to create a comprehensive program focusing on areas where we, as runners, sometimes neglect, or simply do not know what to do on our own. We determine what aspects of your running may need improvement and utilize a combination of running, strength and conditioning workouts to optimize your performance. We also offer auxiliary programs and services designed to complement your training plan which will help you become a well-rounded athlete.
We also understand life can get in the way of our athletic ambitions. We work with your schedule and make the training program work for you.
Customized. Flexible. Fun.
Whether you run for health or strive for the podium…we are all a Runner In Training.
- Run Coaching Plans which include ongoing goal setting, coaching feedback, racing and recovery strategies
- Strength & Conditioning Workouts which include mobility, core work, plyometrics and dynamic drills
- Nutritional Guidance
- Private Forum for Client-Client Interaction and Support
- Gait Analysis*
- Race Pacing* (limited availability)
- Workshops and Clinics (local)*
- Group Workouts (local)*
- Social Events (local clients only)
*Denotes additional fee(s) may apply